Eliyah 1st swing.She loves to swing
Adalyn loves to be outside.
Orianna helping Adalyn go down the slide
Well it's April already. Boy time sure does fly. Orianna starts softball practice tomorrow if it does not rain. She is really excited. She is doing great in school. Her teacher tells me, she is really good in class. 2 more months and school will be out for summer. NOW that is scary. Adalyn is a stinker. She is climbing on the counters and on top of the toy box. She loves to go outside and play. Eliyah got her first tooth mid-March and is working on the second tooth. She is all over, yesterday she was playing by the stairs and I look over again and she was two stairs up. She is following Lyn and Oreo all over the house. I can't believe how time flys and how much I love to watch them grow and learn new things. We are so blessed. We are so proud of them.We love all of you and miss you. Can't wait to see you all. Love us
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment